Irish Independent: Claiming a tax refund is well worth the effort – and it’s a much simpler process than you might think


How do I make a return? 

Set up a MyGovID or ROS account (if self employed) with Revenue. There are two main types of return – Form 11 and Form 12. 

“The main thing to remember is Form 12 and Form 11 are not hugely different and neither should be seen as a scary form,” says Marian Ryan of

Read full article