Irish Independent: What are your consumer rights around Covid-19?


House Insurance: If you’ve been sent to work from home with a laptop, your normal house insurance will cover you for theft, damage, etc. However, Jonathan Hehir, of, says if your business involves any callers, van deliveries, etc, it’s essential you notify your insurer as you’ll require business cover.